Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Leaving on Friday!

Hi everyone,
I am writing you from my car as I drive back to Florida from the Tennessee Mountains! I have met so many new people and I have had a wonderful visit there, but I am ready to walk the state of Utah...Why?.. Because the Ladies of Tennessee cook everything homemade and they show you how much they love you by cooking for you!!!..so I am ready to get back to eating my Subway sandwiches and walking every day!...Consistency is the key!...See you all soon!
Debra

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Debra: I am sooo very proud of what you have done, and what you are doing for God's children. If any one can walk from border to border in Utah, It is you. Look at all the people you have and are about to bless. God Bless you, my friend. Love and prayers always. Peg Morningstar

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Debra -

Thanks for the post! We're so excited to have you here!

Best,
Allison

Debra Flinn said...

Thank you for inviting me! I am excited about meeting with all of you and about walking in the state of Utah! The pictures of your state are AWESOME! See you tomorrow!!! Debra

tammy bradford said...

hey sisiter I am so proud of you!!