Friday, May 16, 2008

Thursday, May 15th: Bountiful to Layton

Today we started my walk in the beautiful city of Bountiful, and I met the Mayor of Bountiful, Joe Johnson, and walked with him and about 40 of the employees, along with the community of Centerville. When we arrived at the Subway we had a great time together!!! The Mayor of Farmington, Scott Harbertson, walked with me along with 2 of the city employees. We had a wonderful time sharing and then we had lunch!

After lunch I kept on walking to meet with the Mayor of Kaysville, Mayor Neka Roundy. She is an AWESOME lady and I was so glad we were able to walk together. We ended our walk at the Kaysville Subway, where I was able to share with a few of the customers. After that, I met with the Mayor of Layton, Steve Curtis, and some of his employees and we walked together to another Subway! The owner was so kind and fed the entire walking group!!!

Today was just a great day to share and meet a great bunch of new individuals who want to stay healthy and fit! I ended my walk in Layton. A wonderful day all the way around!!!
With Mayor Johnson and Centerville City Manager, Steve Thacker


The walk begins!









With Davis County Clipper Reporter Shayln Roberts





We stopped by a school and they cheered us on!
With Mayor Harbertson of Farmington


Farmington Subway
Lagoon



Kaysville--Subway and walk with Mayor Roundy







Layton Subway and walk with Mayor Curtis
Finished!!!

No comments: